{Collins} FS Collins AM Station

FS My Collins AM Station. I have decided to turn loose of some of my 'keeper' radios. Here is a vey nice Collins 75A-3 Receiver, Collins 32V-1 Transmitter, Collins 270G-2 Matching Speaker, D-104 mic, and an extra brand new 4D32 final tube in the sealed box. Also included are copies of the manuals. This equipment is in at CCA very good condition. It is in good working order. Price is $1675 picked up in Abilene, Texas or I can deliver within 200 miles of Abilene. Pictures available. Thanks, Charlie Hugg, K5MBX CCA#307