{Collins} Kwm-2 problem

I recently bought a KWM-2 which a small none problem. When it is connected to the 516F-2 AND an antenna which is grounded, all works well. However when only the 516F-2 is connected funny things happen. I found that pin 3 of the power connector, which is chassis ground, is not connected to the chassis. There is a large 902 wire connected to the pin. Does anyone know where this wire is grounded to the chassis? I have looked but haven't found it yet.
Tnx  Jim  VE3DSR