From: collins-bounces+k6xyz=sbcglobal.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:collins-bounces+k6xyz=sbcglobal.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
James Riach
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 1:52 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bulk] {Collins} Kwm-2 problem

I recently bought a KWM-2 which a small none problem. When it is connected
to the 516F-2 AND an antenna which is grounded, all works well. However when
only the 516F-2 is connected funny things happen. I found that pin 3 of the
power connector, which is chassis ground, is not connected to the chassis.
There is a large 902 wire connected to the pin. Does anyone know where this
wire is grounded to the chassis? I have looked but haven't found it yet.
Tnx  Jim  VE3DSR