{Collins} KWM-2 ground

Tnz for all the responses but I am referring to the KWM-2 grnd of pin 3 of the power connector. A large 90 wire, ie white with a black tracer, comes off pin 3 and goes to the chassis somewhere.
There should be 0 ohms beween pin 3 oand the KWM-2 chassis. I get a resistance of a few ohms. I pierced the wire with a piece of 22 buss and grounded it and all works well. But would still like to know where this wire is grounded to the chassis if someone knows. Sort of a non problem now.
Tnx  Jim  VE3DSR