From: collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of James Riach
Sent: Wednesday, February 03, 2010 5:52 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Bulk] {Collins} KWM-2 ground

Tnz for all the responses but I am referring to the KWM-2 grnd of pin 3 of
the power connector. A large 90 wire, ie white with a black tracer, comes
off pin 3 and goes to the chassis somewhere.
There should be 0 ohms beween pin 3 oand the KWM-2 chassis. I get a
resistance of a few ohms. I pierced the wire with a piece of 22 buss and
grounded it and all works well. But would still like to know where this wire
is grounded to the chassis if someone knows. Sort of a non problem now.
Tnx  Jim  VE3DSR