{Collins} 75A-4 repair thank you

Thank you to all who responded with helpful suggestions in answer to my questions about repairing my 75A-4.  The receiver is now operating fine.  The major problem was the oscillator for 20 meters was operating intermittently.  Careful retuning of the circuit coil cured the problem.

Now on to the KWS-1.  I have all of the recommended replacement capacitors on hand.  If I run into problems I know I can get all the help I need right here.

Thank you again, everybody,
73,
Vern
W0VMP