Re: {Collins} Dayton 2010

Yes, but no formal announcement yet. The hotel is the same and the block set up. Be advised that although it is the same hotel, they have changed their affiliation and their name and they are now the Ramada Plaza. It is the ex Holiday Inn North.

Dayton is the 14th thru the 16th of May and the banquet is on Friday night. Part of the delay is that Tony Sokol, our banquet chairman, has been having a very serious health problem and we need to get a replacement. Tony will not be able to make Dayton this year in all probability.

The new banquet chairman is Jim Stitzinger and Jim will be putting out a formal announcement very soon. There will be another very informative Collins related banquet program which will be handled by Jim, Bill Wheeler and myself along with the usual social events.

I am really looking forward to this year since it has been 2 years now since I could make it.

We are in the process of setting up the banquet ticketing on the CCA website. Please stay tuned there. It should be soon.

I apologize for the delay.

Best regards,

Bill Carns, N7OTQ
K0CXX, Trustee MRCCC