{Collins} 516F-F2 AC By Pass Caps

I don't see any SB for this but in my 1968 516F-2 manual there are no
by-pass caps from AC mains to ground but I note these (0.1uF, 1kV) are
shown in the 1974 manual.  Makes sense to have them but why no SB
calling for updates to all 516F-2?  I had to change the power cord on
one of my older 516F-2 and could not find any  1kV ceramics in the junk
box only 500V.  I would think that any spikes or RF noise on the power
lines would not exceed 500V peak?  Any reason to wait until I buy some
1kV ceramics instead of going with the 500V?

73 Jerry
K1JOS