Re: {Collins} 516F-F2 AC By Pass Caps

Jerry,
Today, it is good design practice to use AC line-rated capacitors  to bypass
the AC to ground. Do NOT use ordinary 500V or 1000V disc caps.  I buy my
capacitors from Mouser Electronics (www.mouser.com) and use Vishay
Cera-Mite, 250V AC line-rated ceramic caps, Mouser p/n 75-125LS10-R. They
are very inexpensive.
73,
Jim W8ZR