Re: {Collins} D-104

I don't know if it is hams or not. It seems that the vintage/retro microphone look is pretty popular. If you watch many of the editorial channels like FOX or MSNC, you will see retro mics on the desktops of many programs. I rather doubt if they are active, i.e., being used. But they sure look like they belong there!

Bob, KF6BC