Re: {Collins} D-104

I did not watch that series yet here, but, thinking it's in a distant future, it appears to be amazing the brand would still performs so well.

Regards
Guillermo - LU8EYW.

J. Moen escribió:
I was watching the 2nd episode of Caprica, a new science fiction
series on cable that was spun off from Battlestar Gallactica.  About
55 minutes in, a lady gives a speech and there are two microphones --
both appear to be D-104 heads.  If true, it would be interesting to
hear how they got there - perhaps a ham working on the series?