Re: {Collins} Radio-Mart - eHam links

Richard:

I was told by a well informed fellow in the UK that he does not nor did he ever hold a valid call sign there and he does not here as well. Also, I would certainly question his claim about working for the British government. His reputation in the UK was as bad as it is here. He operated under the name Multicomm2000 over there. His radio-mart ID is a UK registration. Intially over there he had another EBAY ID with the name Multicomm2000 in it as I recall.

EBAY, quite frankly, condones his questionable activities for the almighty dollar.

I do not want to turn this into a big thread so will end my discussion on the matter. I think we all know what we need
to.

Kurt