Re: {Collins} Radio-Mart - eHam links

I purchased a Drake R8 several years ago from Martyn and had a poor
experience.  We did reach an agreement but it was quite a hassle.

I was tempted to buy a KWM-380 listed by him but came to my senses before I
started pushing the buy buttons...

My recomendation is to run from his adds even if it is "Just what you have
been looking for".

Paul K4BWG