{Collins} Radio Mart

I always enjoy discussions about Martyn.  I bought three things from him
before I learned my lesson.  The first purchase ( a Collins s-line
speaker) was OK, the second a Drake TX4-B was DOA, and remains as such
to this day.  The third was a Drake R4-C with all the Sherwood mods.
The pictures looked great, unfortunately they were not from the radio I
purchased.  I played Martyn, and got him to refund part of the purchase
price which was equal to the mods the unit was actually missing.  That
was the end.  Whenever I see that grey background on a picture, I
chuckle, and move on, knowing some sucker will bite on the unit
eventually.

Chris

KI6EQW