Re: {Collins} OT: Radio Mart

The system also accepts "gottahaveit". His previous was gottahaveit1995, but it says that is invalid.

Mark

 At 12:07 PM 2/8/2010, Bob Arenella wrote:
Our friend Mikey's current eBay user I D is: ddis1lrgd. He's on my blocked bidders list. His location is shown as New Haven, CT.

73 de Bob,
n2oam

----- Original Message ----- From: "kc9ieq" <kc9ieq@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 11:44 AM
Subject: Re: {Collins} OT: Radio Mart

I've bought a couple of small items from Martyn over the years with good results, you just need to be extremely careful and do your homework first- not to dispute the negative claims against him at all, but that has been my experience with him.

The other real fraudster on ebay is Michael McLaughlin KB1LMI. If you google his name or call, you will surely find his current ebay ID, (I haven't tracked him for awhile so it might have changed, but last I knew his ID was mm1472dd), along with many messages and threads reporting his activities. He took me for a ride to, but luckily it was a cheap item. Some people are out thousands. If the item location is in CT, make sure it isn't him... He moves the location slightly with some ID's he has had, but is always in CT.

Rule of thumb anymore is to google the seller's ID before bidding no matter how much the item is. Doing this would save a lot of people from getting screwed over.

My two cents.

Regards,
Chris KC9IEQ

Sent from my U.S. Cellular® Windows® phone.