Re: {Collins} Radio-Mart

I have no idea if this is true, because it's one of those frend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend-of-a-friend stories, but:

I was told some time back that a ham who felt he'd been short-changed by Martyn has a brother who is a big-time motorcycle racer. Martyn fancies himself to be a big-time motorcycle racer as well (and may be, for all I know).

Anyway, the ham told his brother about his sour dealing with Martyn, and the brother and some buddies engineered a motorcycle transaction with Martyn that left Martyn on the short end.

I know, I know, two wrongs don't make a right. But I also like to think that what goes around comes around...

de k0myw