Re: {Collins} Radio Mart

I have never bought anything from this guy, and most likely will not.
He does get top dollar for his stuff.

But with almost 15K feedbacks, there must be a lot of "suckers" out
there. I did read a couple of his negative feedbacks and they struck
me as guys who would complain if hung with a new rope !!

As in any dealing on e-Bay, the prime directive is Caveat Emptor. That
place is full of bandits (at worst) or word-smiths (at best). What
triggers my warning bell though is the lack of comprehension of the
Kings English. Some of the listings are laughable.

73, Dick, W1KSZ