{Collins} Collins gear For Sale

I have a KWM-2 winged and 516F-2 Power supply winged for sale. Before anyone makes an offer please review the following:

The Case is a modified 30L1 as the person that sold it to me said it was rack mounted at some point in its past. I believe it has Teflon wiring and also it does NOT have plug in relays. Will try to double check the Teflon wiring.

The radio has been my HF rig for a couple of years and while I have had it I have replaced a wafer on the tune switch, checked the tubes. and replaced the meter with one that does not stick as the original did.

I believe the rig is in good shape but could use some contact cleaner on the band switch as it is sometimes a little noisy.

I will try to answer what questions I can but I am accepting offers and you may review pictures of the rig here :

http://www.cus2.net/ebay/collins_kwm2/ ..

The second item I have is a 516F-2 Power supply that has also been in use with the rig.

Some notes on it:

The connector that plugs in the KWM-2 is kind of  rough looking but it has working with no problems for me and I saw no need to tackle it as long as it works.

One of the tube keys is broken off and if you remove the tube you have to look carefully how to reinsert it. This came that way when I bought it and since the tube works fine it stayed like that.

A speaker was once installed in the unit as it has 4 screw holes. Not too obvious but want to be sure to mention it. Here is a link to the power supply pictures:

http://www.cus2.net/ebay/collins_power/

I prefer to sell the two together but will consider all offers. Preference will be given to he/she that wants both unless the offers are too low. (then there is always EBAY).  Please note that shipping will be extra because I will have to carefully pack each one in double boxes and use padding to keep the tubes from coming out. Bubble wrap is not cheap nor are good boxes. Yes, they will be packed well and I will require insurance for our protection.

I will try to answer all questions I can and I accept PAYPAL or CASH and they can be picked up if you are local. Obviously I prefer to sell in the community before using EBAY as I know it would find a good home.  I try to be fair unlike some sellers but I also believe this rig has been a solid performer for me. Why am I selling it? To pay towards a new engine for my RV!

I will answer all requests and offers in the order they come in but am also working hard on the RV so please allow time for me to respond.

Feel free to contact Me with your questions or offers.
Thanks Stephen Rice
N4YZA
srice3@xxxxxxxxxx
(ebay user = Povertyhill)

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that your access is unauthorized, and any review,dissemination, distribution or copying of this message including any attachments is strictly prohibited.
If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.