{Collins} send your complaints to office of attorney general

Every 3-4 months we go through this same old routine about radiomart - some of us just cannot understand how he can do these things, and then we butt heads with paypal and ebay.

ebay owns paypal.  ebay is after one thing - money.

money determines what is right.  dont expect otherwise, and we are wasting our time to think that it will be any other way.

as long as we are chumps to try to swim in these shark infested waters, someone will be taken.

Send your complaints to the state attorney general's office. You will get more response from talking to a brick wall than wasting your time talking to paypal and ebay.

Learn to live without paypal and ebay.

Richard Lorenzen