{Collins} Radio-Mart's Replies to Me about Blocking Him

Radio-Mart Why have you blocked me from making an offer on your items?

My reply: I know your reputation for eBay dealings from several amateur radio forums I belong to.

His Reply: And the 14,500 positive feedbacks seem to contradict the 18 morons who seem to be bored and have nothing better to do with their time than lie about my company?

Well I respect your actions but certainly don?t agree with them, I was going to buy it now but I guess you never want to sell the radio as it has been listed almost 3 weeks now with no response except from me,, do me a favor and go check out my feedback.

Best Regards
Martyn
Radio-Mart

David
KW4DH
--

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the
government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of