From: W2DAP [mailto:w2dap@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, February 08, 2010 8:29 AM
Cc: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} OT: Radio Mart

I personally have always looked upon the RadioMart listings as a source of
amusement; never took him seriously. Statements like "One owner from new"
and "I bought it from his widow because sadly he died" are always good to
pick up your day. "I have had this for two weeks now but need to make room
etc." always provide a good laugh.

As to details of his selling practices I cannot comment because I have
neither purchased nor sold through him. His poor spelling and use of the
language are legendary, however.

It is an interesting way to make a living, that's for sure.

Dick

W2DAP