From: Chris Codella, W2PA <w2pa@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Collins} OT: Radio Mart
To: "collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tuesday, February 9, 2010, 2:58 PM

Careful.  If the holes are filled with countersunk screws painted gray to match the front panel, then it's a transitional unit and it came from the factory that way.  For a while in the late 60s, Collins shipped them this way.  I've only seen this on the 75S-3Bs but it may have happened on other units too.

If the holes are not filled in, then I suppose it's suspect.

73, Chris, W2PA