From: Dutch Maurer WB7DYW <wb7dyw@xxxxxxxxx>
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; W2PAChris Codella <w2pa@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, Feb 9, 2010 4:05 pm
Subject: Re: {Collins} OT: Radio Mart

These were the “transition” models, Collins had a few face plates left over when
they went to the meatball emblem and rather than throw them away they filled in
the holes with small Philips head screws and put on the round emblem, this was
done on 312B-5’s as well as a number of the “S” line rigs…

73's Dutch WB7DYW

Success is not a place in time, it is an attitude…