From: collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Otto Carmelo
Sent: Tue 2/9/2010 5:03 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} KWS-1 Filament switch

Greetings to the list.

The Filament switch is no longer working on my KWS-1.   I removed the
switch and it tested good. All other functions of the PS work fine. Rig
is running on 110VAC. Power plug's neutral and hot prongs are shorted
regardless of the position of the Filament switch. Can anyone point me
in the right direction before I start the painful process of removing
the rig from my shack position for troubleshooting?

Thanks in advance.

73, Otto Carmelo KC2KKP CCA AC04 - 11715