{Collins} Scarce radios now appearing in droves

It seems that recently seldom seen radios are now appearing in droves on the marketplace, I bought a mint almost unused 51S-1 last year for a reasonable amount of money after not seeing many ever offered, however, this year there seems to be 2 a week appearing and as for the elusive KWM-1 well there are just plenty- whatever next a batch of KW-1's making an appearance??
73 Max M0GHQ/KJ4ISS