From: collins-bounces+jsternmd=att.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:collins-bounces+jsternmd=att.net@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
AirRadio
Sent: Wednesday, February 10, 2010 5:42 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} Scarce radios now appearing in droves

It seems that recently seldom seen radios are now appearing in droves on
the marketplace, I bought a mint almost unused 51S-1 last year for a
reasonable amount of money after not seeing many ever offered, however,
this year there seems to be 2 a week appearing and as for the elusive
KWM-1 well there are just plenty- whatever next a batch of KW-1's making
an appearance??
73 Max M0GHQ/KJ4ISS

--
We are a community of 6 million users fighting spam. SPAMfighter has
removed 2427 of my spam emails to date. Get the free SPAMfighter here: