From: "Dave Cook" <davepc2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Steve Darveniza'" <stevedz@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: {Collins} noisy pots
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 16:24:54 -0800

A buddy of mine recently told me that he found that WD-40 works well on
noisy pots. I didn't believe him and Googled it up, and sure enough there
seems to be a consensus that it works. I'm still skeptical enough not to try
it on my precious Collins gear though. Dare I ask for opinions?

-- Dave WA0TTN