Re: {Collins} Fw: noisy pots Caig Cailube MCL

For reasons beyond my understanding they renamed it "DeoxIT® FaderLube" (formerly CaiLube MCL), see the Caig website at www.caig.com

I can confirm that Cailube solves all my problems with noise and scratchy pots.

vy 73 Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Al Manhan schrieb:
Caig makes a spray specifically for carbon based volume controls. I've been using this for years with good success.

It's called Cailube MCL Moving Control Lubricant.

"Precision lubricant for conductive plastics and carbon-based controls. Replenish & lubricate faders, switches, pots, and other sliding surfaces."

Regards,
Al
K2DYH