Re: {Collins} noisy pots

I don't know what you mean, we certainly have the 3-wire system at least with most of our gear. There are certain units called Schutzklasse II housed in a fully isolated cabinet which have the flat two wire "Europa Stecker". Most of these are small appliances like electrical razors or a fan.

vy 73 de Heinz DH2FA, KM5VT

Wn9ddv@xxxxxxxxx schrieb:
I note that the 220 volt prongs in Europe do not have the three wire ground system. Why should our 115 volt line cords have it if the 220 volt does not? Are we smarter than the Europeans?
C. Richard Pumphrey