Re: {Collins} Fw: noisy pots Caig Cailube MCL

Now called "FaderLube".

73, Garey - K4OAH
Glen Allen, VA

Drake 2-B, 4-B, C-Line&  TR-4/C Service Supplement CDs

Al Manhan wrote:
Caig makes a spray specifically for carbon based volume controls. I've been using this for years with good success.

It's called Cailube MCL Moving Control Lubricant.

"Precision lubricant for conductive plastics and carbon-based controls. Replenish & lubricate faders, switches, pots, and other sliding surfaces."


This archive was generated by a fusion of Pipermail (Mailman edition) and MHonArc.