Re: {Collins} noisy pots

The plugs I've seen and worked with have two prongs.  The plug has two metal
strips that contact the strips in the receptacle and that provides the
ground.  Some plugs on light appliances and lamps etc do not have this, but
the accommodations for ground are there they just don't appear as a third
prong like the US does.