Re: {Collins} An Actual Collins Post

Hi Bill,

I believe Collins used the "LEROY" font on the St. James Gray boxes. You will notice that the letter ends are rounded instead of squared off. Lettering size is not always the same within the models. What I mean is that there is different size lettering on 75A-4's, 51J-4's, etc. Sorry I can't help you with silk screening.

73,

Joe

kirklandb@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Sorry guys, after the RM and running plug thread, I just had to post something collins related.

Anyone have hi-res photos or suitable art work for generating silk screens for the
 51J-3 and 51J-4 panels ?  (Yes, I know Howard does restorations).

What font was used.

BTW, the lettering on the 51J, 51J-3, 51J-4 are not the same. some have a smaller font than others.

bill, ve3jhu