{Collins} Collins S Line for sale

I have a Collins 75S-3B receiver, winged emblem; 32S-3 transmitter round
emblem; 516F-2 power supply and speaker round emblem.

This equipment is in very good to excellent condition.  The power supply
cable sheath is broken in a couple of places.  I have tried the

equipment on the air and all seems ok.  I would prefer selling the entire S
line for $2100.  Please note, this equipment belongs to a

doctor friend and has been in storage for a few years.

Jim Best - WU7G

wu7g@xxxxxxxxxxx