Re: {Collins} [Bulk] Replacement Transformers/Chokes for the 516F-2

The Heyboer power xfmrs  have filament windings for the
transceiver/transmitter, but not for the 5U4 & 5R4 rectifiers.  Even if they
did, they couldn't be used with tube rectifiers because the resulting
voltaged would be too low. The windings are designed to yield the correct
voltages with silicon diode rectifiers. The chokes, of course, can be used
either way.
73,
Jim W8ZR

Tranformer