{Collins} Dayton Hamvention 2010 is coming soon!

Dear CCA,

The Dayton Hamvention 2010 will soon be here!   May 14-16, 2010!  I look
around my shack and so many things I see have something to do with what I
learned or found or talked about with someone at Dayton!  If you are in any
way able to attend this year you know it will be a great time eyeball QSO's,
sharing about Collins Radio, bargain shopping, and catching up on all the
latest!

We are planning a great Collins Collector's Association Banquet on Friday
Night at 7 (6 for the social hour) and want as many as possible to attend!!
More on this soon!!

The CCA has reserved a block of 30 rooms again this year and these are
available now for $118.00 per night plus tax, single or double for 5/13,
5/14,or  5/15.

Call the Ramada Plaza Dayton (Former Holiday Inn Dayton North) at
1-937-278-4871 and make you own reservation.   The cut off for this discount
is April 13, 2010, so make you reservation right away!!  Same hotel location
just a new name!!!

Looking forward to seeing you there!!!

Jim Stitzinger WA3CEX