{Collins} KWS-1 control circuit conector

 Gentlemen, I'm new at this so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I recently purchased a set of gold dust twins and I'm in need of the female control circuit plug. This plug has 15 pins, is retangular in shape with each side having a row of 6 small diameter pins, and 3 larger diameter pins in the center. The collins part number for this plug is 372108100 and the part number for the cover is 372108300. This plug and cable assembly connects the transmitter to the 75A-4. If anyone has one of these or knows where I can obtain one please contact me. Thanks. Ron Harris, KA8UDS>