Re: {Collins} [Bulk] K0CXX On The Air :-) de N7OTQ

Man, I miss that too and the 75 meter SSB & AM set-up is on the horizon, but I still have to solve an antenna problem.....But, I will be there soon and really looking forward to it.

Bill

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dave Harmon" <k6xyz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Bill Carns'" <wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2010 9:51 PM
Subject: RE: [Bulk] {Collins} K0CXX On The Air :-) de N7OTQ

Right on Bill!!!

Hey man, it's a long way from those 3840 nightly rag chews back and forth
from California to Arizona......it's one of the few things I miss along with
the guys that were there at that time.

Please join the crowd on 3805 tues and thurs at 2000cst for the CCA
Midwestern Net.

Regards

Dave Harmon
CCA 97-535