{Collins} FS: Collins KWM-1 Transceiver

Collins KWM-1 Transceiver - $600 plus shipping. Serial Number is 12. Radio is missing the crystals in the crystal deck otherwise appears complete. Chassis needs cleaning. Under the chassis is very clean and appears to be original. Radio is untested. I do not have a power supply or any accessories. I will ship international. Questions? e-mail me or call me at 602-803-6290.

Photos
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm1.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm12.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm13.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm14.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm15.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm16.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm17.jpg
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/kwm18.jpg

Tnx and 73,

Dave N7RK
--
Dave  N7RK          Boatanchors Home Page: http://members.cox.net/n7rk
Phoenix, Arizona         *DXCC Honor Roll*    *WAZ#22 - 75 Meter SSB*

ex-XE2/N7RK, N7RK/ZB2, VK2ERK, ZM0AJN, WB6NRK, WN6IWX

Boatanchor and Antique Radio Collector