{Collins} Product Detectors

Hi All,

I just installed one of the Treetop product detectors into my 51J-4.  For such a simple, cheap and easily reversible mod, it works just great.  I think that a worthwhile change to it would be to add a slower release time constant for SSB and add a SSB/CW switch for fast/slow release.

My friend has an R390A that he wants to use with a product detector for CW.  I remember seeing a commercial product which was sold on Ebay and also a website I think that was aimed at the R390.  It was $99 I believe.  My friend is interested in it, but I can't find it anywhere.  Does anyone remember this product detector and who sold it?

73,
Mike WB0SND