{Collins} FS Collins AM Station

FS:  My Collins AM Station.  I have decided to turn loose of some of my "keeper" radios. Here is a vey nice Collins 75A-3 Receiver, Collins 32V-1 Transmitter, Collins 270G-2 Matching Speaker, D-104 mic, and an extra brand new 4D32 final tube in the sealed box.
Also included are copies of the manuals. This equipment is in at  CCA very good plus condition. It is in good working order. Price is $1475 picked up in Abilene, Texas or I can deliver within 200 miles of Abilene. I can also deliver to hamfests in Midland and Weatherford, Texas in March and Belton in April  and  HamCom in Dallas in June. Digital Pictures available on request.
Thanks,
Charlie Hugg, K5MBX CCA#307