From: collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:collins-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Louie Hanson Jr.
Sent: Monday, February 22, 2010 4:03 PM
To: collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: {Collins} 32s-3 mike gain control

I have a Collins 32S-3 transmitter which I purchased from an individual
which stated it worked last time turned on. Unfortunately it didnt work for
me. Upon further inspection, I have found that there is a dual control on
the microphone gain control that has wires unhooked. It appears someone
replaced the control but didnt finish the job. This is a stacked control
with a 500k pot and a 2500 ohm pot. The 2500 ohm pot is mounted next to the
front panel and the 500k  piggybacked behind it with two posts for the
switch. The 2500 ohm pot has two blue wires connected to the center pin and
thats it. The 500k pot has one end to ground, black and white to center pin
and orange, black to the other end. There is nothing connected to the
switch. Also there is a 68k resistor which is connected to the terminal
strip directly behind the control with one end not connected to anything.
Could someone help me with the colorcoding on this, so I can finish putting
back together. Nowhere in my sch
 ematic can I find reference to a 2500 ohm pot.