{Collins} FS: Simpson 260/270 VOM "Rolltop" Case NICE!

Another treasure......

This is the classic "roll-top_ carrying case for the Simpson 260/270 VOMs. As you might expect the front cover "rolls up" just as it does in a roll-top desk. There's a compartment for probes too. The entire case is in very fine clean condition and the roll front is also in perfect condition. I don't have the handle, sorry.

Please note that this listing is for the case only.  The meter is not included.

I am asking $50.00 plus postage for it.  Any takers?

73,

Michael, W1RC

subs*at*w1rc*dot*net