{Collins} FS: Collins Radio and TMC Single Sideband Books

I have a couple of books for sale. Prices do not include shipping.  I
will ship overseas.

Any questions, please e-mail me or feel free to call me at 602-803-6290.

Tnx for looking and 73.........Dave N7RK

Collins Radio Fundamentals of Single Sideband Book - $75 plus shipping
Good condition except the upper left hand corner has a slight tear along
the edge. This can be seen in the photo. Pages are clean with no
markings inside.
http://members.cox.net/radiostuff9/collinsssbbook.JPG

TMC Single Sideband Handbook