From: Bill Carns [mailto:wcarns@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, February 24, 2010 7:49 PM
To: Gerry Block; collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: {Collins} Fw: Collins 204F-1

Well, that is a dangerous question Gerry.....:-)

I have very liitle - read that almost no - experience with the 208 series
other than by association and reputation where they are known as hard to
work on....All I can say is the 204 is just a Mercedes when it comes to
mechanical and electrical design and robust mechanical character.  All you
have to do is unlatch and then relatch one of the doors and you will be in
love with a 204........BUT, that being said, since the 208 is Collins thru
and thru, it's got to be great too.........Have I covered my a _ _ well
enough??

Bill