{Collins} KWS-1

Hi guys, I have a few questions regarding powering up a KWS-1 power supply and transmitter. Ihave been advised to start off with about 30 volts to warm the transformer. This voltage should be maintained for 2 days. The reason for this is because the transmitter has sat idle for 20 years or more. I have replaced some of the caps in the power supply and I'm ready to start applying voltage to the unit. Any ideas?Ron Harris KA8UDS