Re: {Collins} collins/tek probe

You probably already know this but I think it warrants a reminder.  Post
repair perform an AC calibration on your probe while it is connected to the
scope input.  If you don't do this simple square wave calibration the freq
response will not be flat and your MHz readings will be inaccurate.

Dennis AE6C