{Collins} 75S-1 "S" meter

Yesterday someone posted a "want" for a new "S" meter for his 75S-1.  Frankly, I cannot remember who that was!  However, the request was for one of the meters that was "ribbed" to be "original".  Both the "ribbed" meter and the "plain" meter were used on the 75S-1 / 75S-2.  I have two 75S-1 receivers and both of them came from the factory with the "plain" meter faces.  Therefore, a "plain" meter is just as "original" as the "ribbed" meter.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com