Re: {Collins} DeOxit

Note that DeOxit Gold is intended for preserving precious metail plated
contacts such as silver and gold.  I have used in on silver and it does a
good job of inhibiting further oxidation.  A little goes a long way.  For
example, after cleaning the roller inductor on a T-22/ARC-5 and polishing
with silver cream, I put a very thin coating of DeOxit Gold on the windings,
roller wheel, and roller bar.  It's been almost five years and that
baby still shines.

Dennis AE6C