Re: {Collins} 32s-1 Front Panel Glue

The original glue, which both Collins Radio and Motorola (among others) used, was known by the brand name "Pliobond".  I used to have some small tubes of "Pliobond".  However, over the years, the glue hardened in the tubes so that it was unusable.

I would suspect that something like "Gorilla Glue" would work fine.

Glen, K9STH

Website:  http://k9sth.com