To: "CCA e-mail list" <collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 11, 2010 3:44 PM
Subject: {Collins} spline set wanted

Hi

I would like to have the spline set so I could remove the knobs from my KWM-2A. Doesn't need to be original factory Collins in a leather pouch or museum fancy -- but do not want Chinese after market set that may not be proper or durable and could booger up the set screws. So if you have one to sell; or someone knows of a supplier of a "real" set and a part or catalog number I would like to hear.

73
John  W4FID